Maintain and Grow Your Business
In addition to our outstanding products and support, Youcharge offers the following solutions to help your business succeed.
Gain peace of mind knowing defective equipment will be replaced.
Don’t worry about running out of receipt paper or other supplies.
Review your credit card transactions and analyze trends.
Get the funds you need to grow your business
Gain Peace of Mind with Our Payments Hub Program
Payments Hub is our reporting site — and so much more. We automatically enroll new merchants in our Payments Hub Premium program to provide even more savings and service right from the start. New merchants get to try it FREE for 60 days!
The Program Includes:
- Product Warranty: If your processing equipment is defective or malfunctioning, we’ll ship you a new one overnight for free.
- Automatic Supply Shipping: You receive automatic monthly shipments of terminal supplies like receipt paper rolls for free.
- Transaction Reporting: You receive 24/7 instant access to your transaction data online. Analyze trends, manage disputes and set alerts to help optimize your business.
- Virtual Terminal: All merchant customers receive access to a virtual terminal for online and other card not present payments.
Get a Cash Advance to Grow Your Business
With a cash advance from Youcharge, your business gets the money it needs to take full advantage of growth opportunities without having to negotiate with a bank or worry about long term credit card interest.
- You qualify for a cash advance by leveraging an asset you may not have thought of utilizing – your future credit card receivables.
- The advance will be paid back via a small, agreed-upon percentage of daily credit card transactions. All you have to do is keep doing business as usual.
- No personal collateral required
- No traditional restrictions
- No fixed payment schedule
- Same-day pre-approval process
- Funding as fast as 24 hours after approval
- No bank fees – just the cash your business needs.
Youcharge is pleased to offer this excellent but often overlooked source of short-term financing to help you grow your business.